Happy Monday and welcome back. I’ve been admiring all the Fluid Nail Art for a while now and I finally sat down and did some!
I recently acquired the Dance Legend Spot it polish and started testing it out. I saw many videos where it would be applied over a wet coat of polish, but I then saw a marble with it and I knew that was the direction I was gonna go.
So here is every thing I used:
- Cupcake polish – Nut’n Better
- Turtle Tootsie Polish – Bolide
- Native War Paints – Full Frontal
- Baroness X – Winter is coming
- Dance Legend – Spot it
- Silicone Cupcake Cup
- I started by dropping dots of each of the color polishes and swirled them around creating the marble then I added a few drops of Spot it and let it separate for a bit then swirled that too.
- Spot it works almost similar to the Crackle polish, where it separates when it comes in contact with wet polish.
- I let them dry for a few hours and then cut out the areas I wanted to apply to my nails, applying a fresh coat of base coat I applied the decal. I used a cleaning brush to smooth out the decal on the nail and cleaned all the edges.
- I finished up with a thick coat of glossy top coat. Since I only did 2 nails on each nail with the decals I used Cupcake polish’s Nut’n Better on my other nails.
I had a lot of fun doing these and I can’t wait to try it with other colors!