So I haven’t done nail art in a long time! I’ve been busy with life and with other commitments. I really need to get back to my roots!
Today I have a few items from Born Pretty to review for you!
First up, I can only think to call this Ursula on vacation!
For this mani, I used the following products:
– Ack! Its an Alien – Colors By Llarowe
– Marshmallow Sauce – Stamping Polish (Sassy Sauce)
– Moyou Nails Urban 2 Plate
– Cork powder pieces 43789 – Born Pretty
– Opal Rhinestones 42978 – Born Pretty
After applying my base, I stamped it with the Scales stamp. To adhere the cork powder I used some base coat and with a fan brush I sprinkled the powder over my nails. To seal these in you want to use a UV Gel polish to make sure it doesn’t flake off. Finally I applied the Opal Rhinestones adhering them with some nail glue.
Next I have a smoosh mani that is almost deep space 9. I wanted to give this abalone rhinestone a prominent space and it’s looking like the ship hull.
Products I used for this mani are:
– Vapid – Rock The Boat
– Glam Polish – Six Shots of Giggle Water
– Supernatural – In search of ourselves
– Sassy Sauce Platinum Stamping Sauce
– Sassy Sauce Copper Stamping Sauce
– Abalone Rhinestone – Born Pretty 43680
Links to all products used are listed above, those with out links are no longer for sale.