I have a friend who is obsessed with Lilly Pulitzer and always asks me to make a Lilly P inspired mani. I recently acquired the Sassy Sauce Neon collection and then the white glowing Everybody’s Hands go up from Different Dimensions and knew this was the stars aligning for the Lily P mani I was to create.
So here is everything I used:
- Everybody’s Hands Go Up is a white glow in the dark polish, glows white, this polish becomes opaque in 2-3 coats. I used 3 coats as my base in the images shown.
- Ain’t Always Greener Green Neon polish from Sassy Sauce Polish
- Grape you’re Busted Concord Grape purple creme from Sassy Sauce Polish
- Pinki’s Out Pink Neon Creme from Sassy Sauce Polish
- Purrfect Shine Glossy Top Coat from Sassy Cats Lacquer
- Born Pretty Plates BP L015 and acrylic plate #8
I started with 3 coat of Everybody’s hands go up and a coat of Purrfect shine.
Once dry I used a combination of the Sassy Sauce polishes to stamp, I used the gradient stamping technique and over lapped different stamps over each nail and covered them with a generous coat of Purrfect shine.
I charged my nails and bottle under a UV/LED Lamp for 1 minute and was able to keep the glow for about 10 mins. The glow could is also visible in low light.
Follow Different Dimensions at any of the links below:
Follow Sassy Sauce Polish at any of the links below:
Follow SassyCats Polish at any of the links below
Thanks for reading!